Morning Yoga for Beginners, we will tell you which style suits you, how you can start practicing yoga at home and which equipment you need. Plus: The most important exercises to get you started. It has been proven that yoga helps relieve stress and is suitable for the body. A few minutes of yoga, especially in the morning, can work wonders. Just try out our three favorite Morning Yoga for Beginners! You will notice that it is much easier for you to start the day in a good mood.
Why is yoga in the morning yoga for beginners?
We all know those days when we’re just too tired to get up and would love to turn around and go back to sleep. If you feel the need to lie in bed right after waking up and close your eyes for a moment, you need some new zest in your morning routine .
The good news? We have the perfect solution. Even fitness grouches can forget their everyday stress and effectively drive away from the morning feeling of fatigue and exhaustion: It is high time for “Good Morning Yoga”! With our Morning Yoga for Beginners, you can get your circulation going and counteract tiredness.
Why should one learn yoga?
Yoga has been an absolute trend sport for years. From India to America, Canada, and Europe, millions of people are enthusiastic and convinced of this unique workout. What has been practiced for centuries can’t be wrong, can it?
The core of a holistic yoga practice is ostensibly not physical exercise or physical fitness. Instead, yoga aims to connect the body with the inner self and the entire cosmos.
This is how the individual potential of the yogi and yoginis should be developed. The postures, the so-called asanas, are tools to achieve this goal. In addition to the asanas, meditating and chanting mantras also serve to achieve union.
Who is yoga for?
The good news: Yoga is suitable for everyone. From pregnancy to baby, hormone, and laughter yoga, there is a full range of possibilities.
Depending on what fitness level you are at or what goal you want to achieve with yoga, some types of yoga are, of course, better than others.
There is always the possibility of doing yoga for people with knee, hip, or other physical complaints – for example, special back yoga.
How can I learn yoga?
There are various ways to learn yoga: On the one hand, you can go to the fitness or yoga studio traditionally to take part in a course.
How can you support your morning yoga for beginners practice?
Even if our Morning Yoga for Beginners lets you start the day cheerfully, you can also stimulate your circulation in other ways.
And by that, we don’t mean that you should pump yourself full of caffeine. Instead, make sure you have a healthy breakfast that provides you with plenty of vitamins and minerals so that you can face the challenges of your everyday life full of energy. How about delicious orange oats with coconut yogurt, for example?
This light morning meal gives you plenty of energy without weighing you down. In this way, you support the refreshing effect of your morning yoga practice even further. Are you looking for more tips on how to get up better early in the morning? Then our article also supplies youThe early bird catches the worm with plenty of inspiration for a powerful start to the day. So the morning yawn concert will soon be a thing of the past!
How Often Should You Do Yoga?
The nice thing about yoga is that you can do it every day. It doesn’t have to be super strenuous power yoga.
A little meditation and a few sun greetings are a perfect start to the day – or a cozy end to the evening. The only important thing is to find a good average.
Depending on what the rest of the workout plan looks like, you can, for example, practice strenuous yoga styles three times a week – Ashtanga or Vinyasa Flow – and only meditate twice a week or practice more relaxing techniques such as Yin or Kundalini.
Above all, you should listen to your own body’s needs and gradually feel your way forward.
How do I find morning yoga for beginners routine?
- At first, it might sound like a lot. But that’s not it, and you don’t have to incorporate all of our suggestions into your yoga morning routine. For example, your practice might look like this:
- Smile right when you wake up
- Open the window and take a deep breath of fresh air
- Drink a glass of warm water – also with lemon or ginger – to boost your metabolism
- Write down three things for which you are grateful, for example, “I am grateful that I slept through the night.”, “I am grateful that I am healthy.”, “I am grateful for my partner next to me.” It’s the little things that make a big difference.
- And if you want to write yoga asanas OR diary OR include meditation, that’s perfectly fine. Five sun greetings already work wonders!
- It’s not about how much of our suggestions you incorporate into your yoga morning routine, but what gives you joy in the morning and that you develop your very own morning routine. Fifteen minutes are enough here. It is YOUR time that you consciously take for yourself before you face the essential tasks of everyday life.
- We hope you enjoy developing your morning yoga routine! Let us know in the comments what you will do for yourself in the morning and what experiences you have already gained.